Membership is open to
- Highcliffe Allotment (Sheffield) plotholders
- partners of plotholders
- people who help plotholders to work their plots
- other non-plotholders who are supportive of HCAA
The annual membership fee is £5. To join or renew your membeship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a membership form.
What do you get for your £5 membership fee?
- a negotiating profile with the Local Authority about tree pruning, access and other site maintenance issues
- liaison with High Storrs School and other outside organisations on your behalf
- site clear up days and the occasional provision of a skip to enable you to clear waste (but not green waste!) from your plot
- A chance to meet other plotholders (and sometimes to hear a guest speaker) at our social events
- several opportunities to attend HCAA meetings of various kinds during the year....we usually meet six to eight times a year
- the opportunity to get involved and contribute actively to the well-being of the whole of the Highcliffe site
We are grateful for the sponsorship and help we have received from the following people and organisations:
Sheffield City Council
The Greystones Pub, Greystones Road
The Manager of The Greystones who kindly allows us free use of the excellent "Back Room" for our meetings.
Community Contacts for HCAA members
Crime reports - please help us to fight against theft and damage on the allotments by reporting incidents, however small, to the police on 101
High Storrs School - contact via the Headteacher's PA Telephone 0114 267 0000